You’ve stumbled upon the portfolio of Rafa Carneros (game programmer, hard worker, and videogame lover.) Here you can view my résumé, a few of my professional projects, and some fun coding or game stuff I do in my free time.
I have developed projects like Star Wars, Mickey Mouse or Gladiator Heroes during my stay at Genjoy Games.
I left Genera to start my own company called Boomfire Games developing Kick or Die.
Two years later I left my company to work on the best-funded Kickstarter video game in Spain, Temtem. I had the opportunity to be part of a mixed reality application company called Vidibond and now I am part of it.
I’d love to chat about job opportunities, projects I’ve worked on, diversity in tech, cat memes, or whatever is on your mind.
- Integration of advertising libraries
- GameAnalitycs and Flurry libraries
- Purchases in app libraries
- Facebook integration library
- Level Design, Building, AI Encounter Design Pacing, and Scripting
- Game System Design and Balance
- Intuitive UI/UX Design
- Design Documentation
- Dialog and Text Writing
- Playtest Conducting
- Adobe Photoshop, Flash, After Effects
- Microsoft Office & Visio
- Balsamiq Mockups
- Maya, 3dMax
- Perforce, SVN, JIRA, Visual Studio, Eclipse
- C#, C/C++-
- XML, JSON